Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Life has not been simple lately..

Grew up in a small town called Darjeeling, also known as the 'Queen of the Hills', life was so uncomplicated, so easy, living with family and me being a pampered kid didn't really get a chance to do things on my own. All I cared about was my family and the way they were always there for me no matter what, so I really didn't think much beyond that..My family gave me the best of things and made my world so damn easy...

After Graduation I had to move out from Darjeeling to make my career. I have always been a planner, I plan what I'm going to wear, I plan my lunch, and sure as hell I plan my future. So, the things i wanted to do after I enter the real world was all clear in my head. ( wasn't as simple as I thought it would be) I had to deal with new people, new customs, new traditions, new environment , I was living alone without my family for the first time in 21 years. everything was new, it was a totally brand new world for me, I can't really say whether I liked it or not but I missed home real bad.

This is my 5th year in Delhi, although I love being here but I still miss home everyday. Every single day is an assignment here...you worry at work..you worry about your friends..you worry about your image...worry about appraisal...about performance at work...All we do here in this big city is WORRY...Sometimes I just wish I could go back home and lead a simple, happy and normal life.. A Life I have been living all these years...

No comments:

Post a Comment